Saturday, October 4, 2008

FO's of the Week

I managed to finish a lot of stuff this week even though they pilled the homework on us, HARD. Well to start off I will post the pictures of the objects that I finished last week...which were all cellphone cases, here are pictures of the ones that I could find




This purple one is my favorite of all of them






This one was made of a dark blue yarn and a light blue fun fur yarn. I also crocheted a simple hat. I really like the way it turned out..


I was also able to finish a quilt that I started in the summer. It has a tribal theme to it.


Some of my favorite squares


My Favorite of the whole quilt

This green squar-ish thing is the backing of the quilt.

That is about all that has happened here. We had a soccer game this morning. Lost 9-1 the team had the most beastly people I have ever seen!!!

Keep Craftin

Becky

No comments: