Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a Great Day!!

This weekend I scored my first goal of the season. I am very proud of myself because I am not very good at forward. I am more a defensive player. Yesturday was a very good day to play soccer. There was a nice breeze out and it was llike 70 degrees out. Right after the game me and my family went out to see a movie. We saw "Ghost Town". It was fairly good. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars. And of course I knittied in the movie theater while I watched it. I am working on my 4th cell phone case. i really like the pattern and how it takes me less than a day to make one. i'll show you some pictures of the ones that i finished next time. I want to make something else, using crochet, I was thinking maybe a pair of gloves or some sort of toy. HA!!! How about a halloween decoration!!! Maybe I'll crochet a pumpkin! I am going to look on Ravelry right now.....

See you later

Becky

No comments: