Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY, Come Back Another Day!!!

OMG!!! We must of had a least 12 inches of rain from hurricane Ike!!! I was stuck inside and about ready to scream and destroy everything that was around me!! Our street got so flooded in front of my house that we couldn't drive out of it!!! I thought I was gona go mad!! I took some pictures of the rain storm.... here they are....



Our nicely flooded street!!


A nice river that was flowing through our backyard.




A nice little waterfall that was in our backyard



That nice little splash in our river is supose to be a drain but as you can see it really isn't doing a very good job.



Now that that is out of the way why don't I tell you about my latest FO and projects. Well first I finished my sunny set purse from crochet today. I actually finished it like 3 months ago but i couldn't find the right button for it and I was kinda lazy about taking a picture of it. Here are pictures of it.....




full view

Close up

sorry about the ligting. Since it was raining outside I had to take a picture of it inside and the lighting was not good at ALL!


I am also working on my first shrug!!! It is turing out really well so far... I really like the look of it. It is a lace knitting pattern. Here are some more pictures.....




The first image is the best picture of what color it is. It is suppose to look like a sage green.

That's all that has happened here. My teachers are hitting me hard with all of the hw and projects. Who in the right mind would make 2 big projects from different classes due on the same day!!! I should probably get started on them.......

Talk to you later!!!

No comments: