Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch
Sunday, December 20, 2009
One thing that i was able to finally do was reorganize my craft area, I think it looks a lot nicer and it's now more organized, too.
We also got like 6 inches of snow last night, so here's a picture to explain why I'm inside and not out...
Nothing else has really gone on around here. It's nice to finally be on break and to not have to worry about homework every single day! I've got nothing else to say, so goodbye everyone! And have a nice break!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Now I'm debating with myself. "Should I clean this? I mean it's not that bad." Then my mind started to kick in and said, " Actually, it is that bad." Then i said, "Yeah I am going to clean this." And i did!!! After a couple of hours i see some improvement!!!Almost Done!!!!!
Now i can craft with a peace of mind!!! The clutter was pretty bad now that i look at the pictures, so i'm so glad i cleaned it!!!
Have a Nice Day!!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
I like this idea! At the end of summer break, I can see if I achieved al of my goals.
- Volenteer (maybe my library or local animal shelter)
- Sew some sort of dress. i am working my way to that goal already! I just finished pj pants and now am working on an apron!
- Earn some money. I am saving up to buy some nice yarn at my local yarn store. I have never knitted/crocheted w/ alpaca or silk or cashmere… ect.
- Read. I love to read but sometimes my mind will wonder too much and therefore I can’t concentrate.
- Garden. I would like to grow some herbs, vegtebals, and some flowers.
- Exercise. I usually run in the summer, but I would like to do a little more like run and bike or run and lift weights.
- Blog more. I have been a pretty bad blogger. I sometimes go 2 weeks without posting.
- Eat Healthier. As the end of school comes closer, my eating habits tend to worsen. I sometimes end up eating cookies for breakfast.! (oops ;)
- Less T.V. and computer. I realize that I spend most of my time on the weekends watching T.V. and playing on the computer. I hope to change that because I need to get out and breath in some fresh air every now and then.
- Start a fair isle project. I have always been afraid of totally screwing it up, but now if it is summer, I will have time to take my time. :)
- Keep up my basketball skills!
- Journal for some of the summer.