Monday, October 13, 2008

What a Beautiful Weekend!

To start off I'd like to say that this has to be the most beautifel weekend this year. We had clear blue skys. It was in the 60's and the trees just started to turn!!! I am sad that my long weekend is almost over. Here are some pictures I took while I was rideing my bike around...




This is a HUGE yellow tree that actually covers a house that is behind it!!



A a close-up of the above tree ( you can see the house that is behind it)



Another tree that is almost done changeing



I was standing under the above tree when I took this picture



Another picture of the uderside of the above tree. I really like this picture because the sun is right behind the branch.


I really enjoyed that bike ride. It was beautiful outside and the sun wasn't too hot. I was gone for like an hour taking pictures and enjoying the ride.

I also finished another fit to be tied clutch. Unfortunetly I have not been able to take a picture of it yet. I have made some more progress on my shrug.



It has gotten almost double it size it was before!!! It is hard to do the same thing for a long period of time.

I also went to visit my sister in College. When I went shopping with her we dropped into the Coach store and they were having a HUGE sale!!! I got a Coach wristlet that was originally for $100 for $30!!!

See you Later!!!

Becky

No comments: