Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer 2009 Goals!

So over at Ravelry, a group called Teens Knit and Crochet had a great idea for us to list our goals for the summer of 2009!!! Here's the list that i came up with!

I like this idea! At the end of summer break, I can see if I achieved al of my goals.

  • Volenteer (maybe my library or local animal shelter)
  • Sew some sort of dress. i am working my way to that goal already! I just finished pj pants and now am working on an apron!
  • Earn some money. I am saving up to buy some nice yarn at my local yarn store. I have never knitted/crocheted w/ alpaca or silk or cashmere… ect.
  • Read. I love to read but sometimes my mind will wonder too much and therefore I can’t concentrate.
  • Garden. I would like to grow some herbs, vegtebals, and some flowers.
  • Exercise. I usually run in the summer, but I would like to do a little more like run and bike or run and lift weights.
  • Blog more. I have been a pretty bad blogger. I sometimes go 2 weeks without posting.
  • Eat Healthier. As the end of school comes closer, my eating habits tend to worsen. I sometimes end up eating cookies for breakfast.! (oops ;)
  • Less T.V. and computer. I realize that I spend most of my time on the weekends watching T.V. and playing on the computer. I hope to change that because I need to get out and breath in some fresh air every now and then.
  • Start a fair isle project. I have always been afraid of totally screwing it up, but now if it is summer, I will have time to take my time. :)
  • Keep up my basketball skills!
  • Journal for some of the summer.
I've already reached some of my goals, and it seems like I am on the road towards success! At the end of the summer, i am gonna read this list again and see how i did. I will post my results at the end of the summer.

No comments: