Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update!! :)

Hey everybody!! I'm back! I was sick the 10, 11, and 12. I had some sort of Flu/cold thing, basically I was sleeping bed the whole time. When I wasn't sleeping, I was crafting or eating :). I Haven't blogged in like forever because I was catching up on make-up work. I finally handed in everything on Friday! Here are some of the crafting creations I have made since I last posted!!

If you can't tell, this is a paw print dishcloth I made! I used Sugar 'n Cream yarn. It turned out very nice, and the yarn worked well in my hands! The color, I believe, is soft ecru. I really like that color becuase it isn't so blinding as regular white, and if I do use this, I won't be able to tell if it is dirty or not! It'll look brand new each time! ;)

This is a sewing machine dishcloth. All of my these patterns I use, I get of off Ravelry. This dishcloth is made from the same yarn and is a light purple color. This is probably my favorite of them all because it ties in my two faverite crafts! Yarn and needle crafting!!
My last dishcloth is of a dog house and is made, again, from Sugar 'n Cream yarn. I had a bunch in my stash and wanted to use it up. The color is called Hot blue. (How creative... not :) This one took me the longest for some reason....
I also finished my mom's crocheted market bag!! It was taking forever, but I finally got er done!! I ran out of cotton, so I had to use bits and pieces from my stash. I still like the way it turned out though!! My mom loves it too! I will get a picture of it next time my mom goes to the groceruy store.
One last point before i sign off. I am so happy February is basically over!! I need a break from the snow! I am ready to see the blooming buds on crabapple trees!! It rained like crazy these past two days!! I am so happy!!
O!!! Wait!! One more thing! I got some Elton John, Billy Joel Tickets!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!! I can NOT wait to go!!!!
Regards,
~~Becky~~

No comments: