Sunday, February 1, 2009

Purple

The color purple. It is the juice of my favorite berry, the sparkle in my ring, and the color of my favorite yarn. Purple has this almost deep soothing feeling to it. It seems to lure me in wherever I am. I also love to color and crochet with it!

Purple seems to calm me down, it has this Serene quality to it.



Although this flower is very bright, I can't help but be calm while looking at it.

I like the color purple, although it is not my favorite color, I feel relaxed (most of the time) while around it. Onto my latest FOs, I finished 3 hats, 2 baby bibs, and some hand warmers. The best part is, that all of the projects are made from yarn that was in my stash!!

First, My hand warmers, very simple, I finished them in under 3 hours.


This hat I actually finished the same day I finished my had warmers. Both took under 1 night to finish.

This red hat ended up being a little big because i tried it with a bigger hook. It still like it though and have worn it out in public a few times.


This hat I made for a girl at school that asked me to make her one. She saw me wearing mine and went ballistic!!! So, I decided to make her one. All three of these hats are made from the same pattern.


Finally, I made this baby bib, just for the heck of it. I had some extra cotton yarn and didn't know what to do with it, so I made this. I thought the original was a little boring, so I added a little hand embroidered dog to it.


I have been crocheting up a storm here!! That's all I have made so far, I'll see ya'll next time!!

Becks






1 comment:

Ashley said...

Those flowers are ver pretty. Great job on the photo! Your crochet is super cute. Love the hat!