Thursday, December 25, 2008

What am I like? Let's see..

Where is your mobile phone? purse
Where is your significant other? shopping
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? loving
Your father? working
Your favorite thing? crafting- of coarse!!
Your dream last night?... I forgot
Your dream goal? happiness
The room you’re in? cluttered
Your hobby?Crafting
Your fear? loneliness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? In College
Where were you last night? home
What you’re not? selfish
One of your wish-list items? A Friend
Where you grew up? U.S.A.
The last thing you did? listened
What are you wearing? pj's!!
Your TV? hugely big
Your pets? cute, adorable
Your computer? Lame
Your mood? happy but lonely
Missing someone? My friends
Your car? In my dreams!!
Something you’re not wearing? Jewlery
Favourite shop? Jo-Ann!
Your summer? Fun and full of crafts
Love someone? Yes, everyone
Your favourite color? all colors exceot those blindingly bright ones
When is the last time you laughed? today
When is the last time you cried? today

Type to you later!!
-Becky

1 comment:

Ceci said...

Hey, thanks for the Bow Wow Trivia link. :D I like those things.

Hope your holiday season has been warm, safe, and joyful!

I'm going to steal your meme for my blog. :)