Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Washington D.C.!!!!

You won't believe me but I just won a large Vera Bradley duffel bag!!! I entered in a raffle and won!! I am so happy!! I really like the pattern/color of it too!! here's a picture of it...



My basketball team also won yesterday. I managed to score 2 baskets!!! I am very proud of myself. I was in 3 of the 4 quarters for the first time!
Halloween was fun. I got a medium amount of candy. My friends and I went trick-or-treating for about 3 hours. I didn't have a blast though because one of my "friends" kept whining and say things like "don't run" or "don't walk so fast" and "I don't eat junk food, I am giving away all of my candy". She had to say that right when I was eating a kit-kat. I will not be trick or treating with her again. She just sucks the life out of what ever room she walks into. For the entire time that I have known her I've never seen her smile. She is never happy.
On the bright side I finished sewing my first skirt ever!! (picture coming soon)
I am going on a field trip to Washington D.C. tomorrow. I have to be on the bus to the airport at 3:15 am. I am very excited. I of course packed some knitting and crocheting to do on the bus and airplane. I was not able to post very many pictures today because I packed my camera. We are staying at some nice hotel for 2 nights and we are required to use carry on. That is not hard for me because I am only packing the bare necessities.
I also managed to sew (and finish) my halloween costume. I was an angle. I thought it turned out to be really good,(again picture coming soon.)
That is all for now. I will hopfully be posting again on sunday!!

See ya!
Becky

No comments: