Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fabulous Fo's

Well, I finished a couple Fo's since my last posting, so I thought I might share them with you!!   First off, I finished this crocheted clutch.  I saw the pattern somewhere on Ravelry.  Here's the link to my projects if you are interested in trying it out.  It was really fun, and a great way to use up some leftover yarn!
I crocheted this star dishcloth out of this yarn and it was a gift (Easter) for my sister who's in college! 
I knitted this Ribbed Laced Bolero for myself, and It actually turned out really well!!  The color goes with just about everything and it's fun to show off :D! (Like most things!) 

Finally, I made this dishcloth as a mothers day present while I was sick.  My mom loved it!! She said "It was too pretty to use." She agreed to use it as a hot pad :).  It's just some repeating little bears!!  
I also got a new camera for my birthday, finally!!!!  It has 12.1 mega pixels and is really good at focusing on detail.  It's this camera in the pretty blue color from Canon.

I am excited that school is almost over, I am soooo in the need for a break!! My teachers just pile on the homework and projects!!! My sister came home from college for the weekend, which was exciting, but she spent most of her time studying for finals.

ttfn,

Becky

No comments: